• Mystic Hare fixes
• Spring Event Eggfest fixes
• Elderium forest layer fixes
• Steam DRM now active
BETA 1.0.7 Released, Spring Event: Eggfest
We added a new seasonal event to the events system: The Spring Eggfest. Go out and find eggs filled with treasure within the forests of Anthropia.
• Spring Event: Eggfest
• New spring event adds a new spring only enemy – Mystic Hare
• New spring event adds a new party unit that can be acquired(Next update finalizes it)
• You can now return to character select on the game over screen
• Blue Slime projectiles fixed
• Elderium Forest fixes, Forest 2 fixes
• Combat hot fixes for enemies that have projectiles
• Combat fixes for how the enemy faces you and party units in battle
• Player death animations/transitions are complete
• Sabertooth lyger party unit now has a sound effect when attacking
• Night time and morning time now have a sound effect associated with them
• Jungle map fixes
• 1 new theme added – black 2
Update BETA 1.0.5:
• Extra Sound effects added to Green Slime and Engineering Table
• Green Slime combat fixes
• Goblin Combat fixes
• All Party Units can now level up to 50
• All Party Units exp gap increased for levels past 10
• Ambient sound effects added to forest, & grassland
• Some Mesa Map fixes
The Age of Exploration Begins!
This update adds much needed content and fixes. Going forward (1.0.5+), we will be rapid releasing updates now that 1.0.4 is out of the way.
• Engineer crafting table now available (Create naval ship, airship, upgrade ship, etc.)
• You can create a naval ship from the engineer crafting table (Go to any dock in the “ground overworld map” to activate the naval ship).
• You can create an airship from the engineer crafting table.(Transforms into airship from the ocean after your in naval ship mode)
• You can fly up to the Sky Overworld map once you transform into an airship now
• You can customize your ships sail from the engineer crafting table. (Changes for both naval and airship)
• New maps/continents (Desert, Jungle, Me...