Update BETA 1.0.5:
• Extra Sound effects added to Green Slime and Engineering Table
• Green Slime combat fixes
• Goblin Combat fixes
• All Party Units can now level up to 50
• All Party Units exp gap increased for levels past 10
• Ambient sound effects added to forest, & grassland
• Some Mesa Map fixes
The Desert enemies are now complete.
Along with the new enemies, comes new enemy types. The new enemy types can fire off 2-3 attacks if need be, and can fire elemental projectiles, and or shoot arrows now. Additionally the attacks will random roll whether it’s melee or elemental. Lastly the damage random rolls as well!
Saber-tooth Lyger has been chosen for the Druid’s official starter Party Unit, (will be replacing the default wolf)
Tents and Camps system reworked (Tent allows you to sleep anywhere there is not an enemy), (Camps regen combined with tent regen allows the player to fully regenerate quite fast now)
• Many map collision fixes more
• Custom cursor added in game
• Combat system rework #3
• Tents now cost 500 Gold
• Experience gain is a bit ...
Update BETA 1.0.3c
– Player Speed in overworld maps is now proper
– All possible in game menus are bound to the keyboard now (M for map, I for inventory, C for stat sheet, etc.)
– Player sprint effect now added to all player classes
– Idle effects added for all player classes
– Border fix for forest 1
– Tons of prep work for BETA 1.0.4 which will feature world exploration with naval and airship