BETA 1.0.7 Released, Spring Event: Eggfest
We added a new seasonal event to the events system: The Spring Eggfest. Go out and find eggs filled with treasure within the forests of Anthropia.
• Spring Event: Eggfest
• New spring event adds a new spring only enemy – Mystic Hare
• New spring event adds a new party unit that can be acquired(Next update finalizes it)
• You can now return to character select on the game over screen
• Blue Slime projectiles fixed
• Elderium Forest fixes, Forest 2 fixes
• Combat hot fixes for enemies that have projectiles
• Combat fixes for how the enemy faces you and party units in battle
• Player death animations/transitions are complete
• Sabertooth lyger party unit now has a sound effect when attacking
• Night time and morning time now have a sound effect associated with them
• Jungle map fixes
• 1 new theme added – black 2
Update BETA 1.0.5:
• Extra Sound effects added to Green Slime and Engineering Table
• Green Slime combat fixes
• Goblin Combat fixes
• All Party Units can now level up to 50
• All Party Units exp gap increased for levels past 10
• Ambient sound effects added to forest, & grassland
• Some Mesa Map fixes
The Desert enemies are now complete.
Along with the new enemies, comes new enemy types. The new enemy types can fire off 2-3 attacks if need be, and can fire elemental projectiles, and or shoot arrows now. Additionally the attacks will random roll whether it’s melee or elemental. Lastly the damage random rolls as well!
Saber-tooth Lyger has been chosen for the Druid’s official starter Party Unit, (will be replacing the default wolf)
Tents and Camps system reworked (Tent allows you to sleep anywhere there is not an enemy), (Camps regen combined with tent regen allows the player to fully regenerate quite fast now)
• Many map collision fixes more
• Custom cursor added in game
• Combat system rework #3
• Tents now cost 500 Gold
• Experience gain is a bit ...