• Mystic Hare fixes
• Spring Event Eggfest fixes
• Elderium forest layer fixes
• Steam DRM now active
BETA 1.0.7 Released, Spring Event: Eggfest
We added a new seasonal event to the events system: The Spring Eggfest. Go out and find eggs filled with treasure within the forests of Anthropia.
• Spring Event: Eggfest
• New spring event adds a new spring only enemy – Mystic Hare
• New spring event adds a new party unit that can be acquired(Next update finalizes it)
• You can now return to character select on the game over screen
• Blue Slime projectiles fixed
• Elderium Forest fixes, Forest 2 fixes
• Combat hot fixes for enemies that have projectiles
• Combat fixes for how the enemy faces you and party units in battle
• Player death animations/transitions are complete
• Sabertooth lyger party unit now has a sound effect when attacking
• Night time and morning time now have a sound effect associated with them
• Jungle map fixes
• 1 new theme added – black 2
Update BETA 1.0.5:
• Extra Sound effects added to Green Slime and Engineering Table
• Green Slime combat fixes
• Goblin Combat fixes
• All Party Units can now level up to 50
• All Party Units exp gap increased for levels past 10
• Ambient sound effects added to forest, & grassland
• Some Mesa Map fixes
The Age of Exploration Begins!
This update adds much needed content and fixes. Going forward (1.0.5+), we will be rapid releasing updates now that 1.0.4 is out of the way.
• Engineer crafting table now available (Create naval ship, airship, upgrade ship, etc.)
• You can create a naval ship from the engineer crafting table (Go to any dock in the “ground overworld map” to activate the naval ship).
• You can create an airship from the engineer crafting table.(Transforms into airship from the ocean after your in naval ship mode)
• You can fly up to the Sky Overworld map once you transform into an airship now
• You can customize your ships sail from the engineer crafting table. (Changes for both naval and airship)
• New maps/continents (Desert, Jungle, Me...
The Desert enemies are now complete.
Along with the new enemies, comes new enemy types. The new enemy types can fire off 2-3 attacks if need be, and can fire elemental projectiles, and or shoot arrows now. Additionally the attacks will random roll whether it’s melee or elemental. Lastly the damage random rolls as well!
Saber-tooth Lyger has been chosen for the Druid’s official starter Party Unit, (will be replacing the default wolf)
Tents and Camps system reworked (Tent allows you to sleep anywhere there is not an enemy), (Camps regen combined with tent regen allows the player to fully regenerate quite fast now)
• Many map collision fixes
• Custom cursor added in game
• Combat system rework #3
• Tents now cost 500 Gold
• Experience gain is a bit ...
Update BETA 1.0.3c
– Player Speed in overworld maps is now proper
– All possible in game menus are bound to the keyboard now (M for map, I for inventory, C for stat sheet, etc.)
– Player sprint effect now added to all player classes
– Idle effects added for all player classes
– Border fix for forest 1
– Tons of prep work for BETA 1.0.4 which will feature world exploration with naval and airship
• Harvestable grass added (Drops things such as wheat grass and fiber grass for now, sickle is required to harvest grass)
• Overall AI now improved (Some enemies will dodge around while in combat, and roam throughout a map while not in combat)
• Night time would not change over to morning while in the over world map, now it does as intended
• Some previously existing maps are now larger
• New resolution in options menu: 1366 x 768 (Good for older laptops)